"I want you to love me, but I dont think you will." I wander around as I repeat this to myself But I finally came to the conclusion: Even if I'm afraid, even if I get hurt, because I love you, I will tell you so
It doesn't matter if you love me or not No matter how much I wish or yearn There are so many things that can't be changed in the world Yes, and the fact that I love you Is a fact that will never be changed by anyone
Passing through a thousand nights, there's something That I really want, no, that I really need to tell you
"I want you to love me, but I dont think you will." I wander around as I repeat this to myself But I finally came to the conclusion: Even if I'm afraid, even if I get hurt, because I love you, I will tell you so
I'm afraid of putting my feelings into words But because I love you, I will tell you so
The joy of coming together in this big world Can never be expressed in words Thats why we are smiling, Singing "do re mi" among vivd autumn colours Winter is behind us, we look forward to the beautiful spring so that I can be reborn, in order to protect someone
The road we walked and the road still ahead of us Each time I turned back, it was with timid eyes Wanting to face you, but I can't be honest I didn't dare to love you Time and time again not being able to love you directly, Even though I hated being lonely I was just trying to love you without getting hurt
But now, I'll pass through a thousand nights in order to meet you Because there's something I must really tell you
"I want you to love me, but I dont think you will." I wander around as I repeat this to myself But I finally came to the conclusion: Even if I'm afraid, even if I get hurt, because I love you, I will tell you so
Even if my wish doesn't come true, Being able to tell the person "I love you", That's the most wonderful thing in the world
I'll keep today in my bank of memories too :)
12:50 AM
The One
HJ.KKTSU.
110491
PRPS, HSCS, SYAS, TP(law)
Addicted to:
L²T, Soccer, Banging around on piano, Bleach, You name it.
This layout was created by kogoroshi. This layout features the photograph, Paula(1889), by Alfred Stiegliz. The image was edited using Photoshop CS with the aid of brushes from 1, 2, 3, 4,
5.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com